Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Blogger Style Inspiration: Sincerely Jules


As business owners and fashion bloggers in world full of creativity, we are influenced by others every single day. An endless Instagram feed of current trends and timeless style invade our mind, sometimes so rapidly that it's hard to process a single image. With that said, I think it's important to slow down and take the time to give credit to those photos that impact us so much, that we aspire to turn adoration into imitation. 

For as long as I have been following Sincerely Jules, I have been a fan of her effortless style. She always manages to find the perfect mix of looking laid back yet 100% pulled together. 

Here's a few examples of why she is my latest #WCW:





And my favorite part about this lovely ladies' style? Mixing...





There is something I absolutely love about mixing a chic look on top with a casual look on bottom and Jules is a great example of making this look effortless. She is often wearing a dress with sneakers or leather pants with retro Nike’s (my favorite pair here). 

As much as I love a good night out in heels, I already stand tall at 5’9” and usually end up taking them off within hours to walk barefoot anyway, so I can’t help but gravitate towards a style that allows you to be comfortable and polished at the same time.


Who are your fashion blogger inspirations?

Shop the Chic & Sneak look:

1 comment:

  1. i've always loved her style because it's relatable to me and our warm locale.

    ReplyDelete