Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Mixing Neutrals, Weekend Edition

 photo IMG_4889_zps0fc0b035.jpg  photo IMG_4891_zps1a22df58.jpg  photo IMG_4896_zps34e5cf68.jpg
Nothing is easier to pair then a blouse with boyfriend jeans. It's effortless yet still looks put together and the best part? You are comfortable enough that it feels like you are wearing yoga pants. Style and comfort, that's what I call a win win!

I decided to mix my neutrals this day by pairing my black blouse & boots, with a brown belt and gold jewelry. To finish the look off I added a great oxblood clutch and maroon sunnies. This outfit was perfect for a relaxed Sunday party with the family.
 photo IMG_4892_zps89aae5e5.jpg  photo IMG_4898_zps0a49c618.jpg  photo IMG_4893_zps287b5dd1.jpg
Top: Piperlime // Jeans: Express // Shoes, Ring, Necklace, & Bag: c/o Just Fab // Bangle: c/o It's a Bling Thing // Sunnies: MNG by Mango 

I love adding deep jewel tones to my outfits this time of year. Oxblood or burgundy, emerald, and even deeps shades of purple all give your looks a little fall twist.

What do you think of this outfit? Do you like mixing your neutrals?

1 comment: