Monday, February 16, 2015

Lisa's Blogging Bloopers, Volume 4

I love showing my outtakes! As a blogger who takes outfit photos regularly, I have more bloopers then I care to admit. Some are so funny, it's hard not to share! Without further ado, I give you my fourth installment of bloopers...

 photo bloopers_zpsw5sas9wb.jpg

 photo outtakes_zps89qqq4c6.jpg  photo outtakes_zpsljrelhdu.jpg

 photo bloopers_zpshgheagk0.jpg

 photo outtakes_zpsndhpdux1.jpg

 photo outtakes_zps9vzzswbk.jpg

This last one is my favorite! Kaitlyn just kept clicking and I was so cold. "I surrender, I want my coat" would also serve as an accurate caption! ;)

Want to see more of my bloopers? See previous posts here, here, and here.

Which is your favorite outtake? Would you caption any of the photos differently?
Let's chat in the comment section! 

No comments:

Post a Comment