Monday, July 27, 2015

Beach Vibes


For me, summer is all about color…Living in the Midwest, I feel like we spend too many of our months in neutrals and dark colors, sometimes to even match our mood (Thanks, winter!) So I gravitate towards pops of bright colors wherever I can during the warmer months. 

I have mentioned my obsession with the Rage in a previous post and this dress is further evidence of this love affair. The palm print, the mix of blue and pink (my wedding colors), the crochet detail and the bold blue outline along the edge takes a very feminine dress and gives it an athletic edge which I love. 





To complete the look... colored sunnies, gladiator sandals and my favorite quilted bag. I was actually on my way to drinks and a movie with Lisa but felt more like I was going to a celebration by the water...just gotta give off those beach vibes, though ;)


Dress: The Rage | Sandals: Old Navy (love these too!) | Purse: Rebecca Minkoff
 Sunnies: Zero UV | Bracelet: RocksBox (Use code sistersmariexoxo for first box free | buy the bracelet here)

What do you think of this look? What are your favorite places to shop online for summer?

No comments:

Post a Comment