Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Bringing Austin Back to Chicago

 photo IMG_5158_zpsbxkwkgsp.jpg  photo IMG_5155_zpsinuwq28l.jpg

 On my recent trip to Austin, TX, I did a bit of shopping. I found this flouncy number at Creations Boutique on South Congress and it was love at first sight. Sadly, I didn't have enough time while on my trip to wear it, so I decided to take it home and wear it on my first date night.

Like most moms, we really haven't had time to go out since our trip. The kids started school, schedules are all over the place, and we finally decided enough was enough. Date night time and this mom is breaking out her new dress! 

 photo IMG_5171_zpsnzgwaflg.jpg  photo IMG_5146_zpsxdgv80kh.jpg  photo IMG_5164_zps5qcukwph.jpg 
I love the print on this dress! Plus it's super girly and pink so I decided to add neutral shoes, lots of gold jewelry, and a statement wool coat. I was a bit cold as the weather here is officially fall, but I wanted to wear it prior to next year no matter what. How amazing is the back of the dress? Seriously obsessed with great details on clothing like this one!  

 photo IMG_5168_zps1yh2ewrq.jpg  photo IMG_5162_zpsq8afygx0.jpg  photo IMG_5161_zpseqyns1cr.jpg   Dress: Creatures Boutique // Shoes // Bag // Coat: Piperlime // Sunglasses: Ditto (get 1st month FREE using code sistersmarie!) // Cuff // Watch // Rings

How often do you go out for date nights or nights out with your friends? 
What do you think of my Austin boutique find?


No comments:

Post a Comment