Wednesday, April 13, 2016

Ready for Rompers


You know that feeling when the first leaf of Fall turn colors and you rekindle a connection with your favorite cozy knit? The same sense of something new kicks in when we transition to warm weather and suddenly, bohemian maxis, spring dresses and flirty rompers are the cool kids once again. After months of hibernation and binding layers, I feel like a new women with bare legs and open toed shoes. I love the change of seasons but guys, I was MADE for warmth...you should see this smile across my face.

You all know I love a good romper (especially when they actually fit us tall girls!) and this floral style is the perfect answer for those, "what am I wearing tonight?" questions. With heels and a statement bag, you’re dressed just right for wine night with the girls...If you’re going for a more casual vibe, you can easily swap in flats or sandals with a tassel to keep the boho style a little more effortless. Sweaters, beware…I’ve moved on and may never be coming back ;) 







Express is totally smelling what I'm stepping in (dig it?) because they are killing it in Spring style department. Here are a few other items on my Spring wish list:



In other news, I'm totally in love with this white denim jacket...it's the perfect fit and goes with virtually all of my Summer wardrobe. Probably should start working on a tan so you can tell where my skin ends and the jacket begins... ;)


Wearing:

Romper: c/o Express
Shoes: Just Fab (similar)
Bag: Express
Hat: Target (similar for under $20)
Necklace: Target
Lipstick: Glominerals "Sorbet"


No comments:

Post a Comment