Thursday, June 30, 2016

Rocked it & Swapped it: Fringe with Benefits


This is the story of our love affair with fringe: As a self-described boho-chic gal, Lisa has been incorporating the flirty festival style in her wardrobe for years...

All this time, I had admired her personal style because it was hers and she owned it well but the idea of adding fringe to my wardrobe seemed to mock every preppy piece I owned. It just didn’t make sense for me given my personal style…until it did. Come 2016, I finally saw the light – My hair grew longer and my "wild child"  horizons grew wider, making more room for boho and festival style pieces in my closet starting with THIS fantastic navy fringe bag from one our favorite shops in Lake Geneva.

I first wore it with a laser cut suede dress and a gold headband, a fairy nymph come to life, if you will. Lisa went a whole other route by adding a little boho to her Summer "safari" style.


How do you feel about fringe? Did it take you awhile to warm up to any trends?

P,S. We’ve linked to a few (very!) similar purses here
It’s about time you added some navy fringe to your wardrobe, right? :)


No comments:

Post a Comment