Wednesday, July 27, 2016

Off the Shoulder


Outside of black and white, was there ever a style combination better suited for each other than black and leopard print? This off the shoulder top and distressed jeans are pretty basic on their own but with a fun printed heel, it totally changes the game. When shopping, I have started to hunt for simple pieces that can be worn over and over by swapping out statement accessories. 

I liked this off the shoulder top because it's plain but the ties at the wrist and peeks of skin keep it interesting. I am getting way to use to being able to customize my clothes...I was able to adjust the length of the sleeves and choose where I wanted it to hit on my hips. Not to mention, I've already thought of multiple other ways I would style it including denim short overalls and white jeans with a colorful neck scarf. No matter which style you prefer, this top has date night written all over it :)





P.S. You may or may not notice I am wearing two difference necklaces in this post...I started with a gold and turquoise medallion but minutes after shooting a few of these, my Park Lane necklace arrived and I was too excited not to try it out...every girl needs a little costume change now & then, don't you think? :)

We were super excited to be included in their Fall 2016 catalog...you can check it out here!



Wearing: 

Top: eShakti - Under $50! (Love this similar one too)
Heels: DSW - Purchased years ago, but still classic
Bag: c/o Sole Society
Sunnies: Zero UV (similar)
Necklace: c/o Park Lane 
Lip color: GloMinerals - Sorbet


No comments:

Post a Comment