Wednesday, July 6, 2016

Red, White, & Blue

 photo IMG_5190_zpskwgb367r.jpg  photo IMG_5187_zpstlweye7x.jpg  photo IMG_5192_zpshzfiqxdr.jpg  photo IMG_5201_zpssvlkwfyg.jpg

Over the weekend we headed up to our lake house for our annual Fergus family 4th of July party. As always, we had a wonderful time. This is an event we look forward to all year long! My entire family (yes, the hubby too!) plan out our outfits for the long weekend weeks in advance. Because of this, we get one new look each year, and then have tons of other red, white, and blue duds to take us through the rest of the visit. This year, I found a great navy jumpsuit for under $20 back in May and knew it was just the outfit for our party day. 

To make this look "America chic" (yes, that's the look I was going for!) I added red heels, a flag scarf tied around my neck, and a few colored accessories. I felt a little bit like a sailor, but I think this might of been my favorite 4th outfit yet! 

 photo IMG_5197_zps0rhplgxd.jpg  photo IMG_5200_zps2qyzf2x8.jpg  photo IMG_5194_zps6jadfevv.jpg  photo IMG_5199_zps2st014to.jpg
Jumpsuit: Zaful // Shoes: c/o Rack Room Shoes // Scarf: Target (similar) // Sunglasses: Coach (similar) // Bag: Sole Society (similar) // Blue Bracelet: T+J Designs // Watch: Fossil // Fitbit

What did you do over the holiday weekend? Do you go all out on any of the holidays, outfit wise? 


No comments:

Post a Comment