Friday, August 5, 2016

Easy, Breezy, Summer Style

 photo 5X6A0171_zpsb5vu87wg.jpg  photo 5X6A0184_zpsim1dysj4.jpg  photo 5X6A0177_zpss9pckljf.jpg  photo 5X6A0179_zpsgyeiflhz.jpg

We've talked before about how a LWD is the quintessential summer staple dress. It's just so clean and makes you look tan no matter how long ago you applied your tanning towels (you didn't think my tan is real, did you?). What is not to love about that? 

I kept the styling super simple by adding brown wedges, a blue tote bag, round sunglasses, and a bright pink lip. Then, to beat the heat I put my hair up in a classic dutch braid. I don't think there is an easier hair style then this (especially on day three hair), so it has really been my summer go-to lately. 

 photo 5X6A0189_zpsinlsrw8h.jpg  photo 5X6A0174_zpsb0duuocs.jpg  photo 5X6A0169_zpslyakkq5h.jpg  photo 5X6A0191_zpspnb7seqe.jpg
Dress: Old Navy // Shoes: Shoedazzle // Bag: JustFab // Sunglasses: Quay Australia // Necklace: c/o Park Lane Jewelry // Fitbit // Lip Color: Glo Minerals- Sorbet

What is your go-to summer style? Do you love little white dresses as much as I do?

No comments:

Post a Comment