Wednesday, January 25, 2017

I've got Sunshine on a Cloudy Day

 photo plaid coat_zpsqzwadmuz.jpg  photo plaid coat-4_zpsq27uyymy.jpg  photo plaid coat-3_zpsodbwvcog.jpg  photo plaid coat-5_zpslplrcnta.jpg

Yes, the weather here in the Midwest has not been ideal. I think we have seen the sun for all of 6 hours in the past 10 days & we have another 5 days until sun is in the forecast again. You can go one of two ways with this you guys. You can choose to have it change your mood and be sad/grumpy or you can find beauty in the clouds and rain. On this day, all I saw was beauty! 

We spent this past weekend at the lake house and I have to say, the frozen lake is gorgeous! It was not that cold out, so I decided to pair skinny jeans with a beautiful green sweater. To tie in my navy boots and hat with my green sweater, I added a great navy and green plaid coat. This coat is one of my favorites and I love trying to pair it differently each time I style it. Sometimes matchy, matchy is OK with me! 

 photo plaid coat-2_zpsfy2ydivv.jpg


SHOP THE LOOK:
 photo 5X6A4858_zpsxr8y8hxf.jpg  photo plaid coat-7_zpsmk6iqp4j.jpg  photo plaid coat-6_zpsf8drh5fz.jpg
Sweater: Old Navy // Jacket: c/o Cabi Clothing // Jeans: Old Navy // Bag & Boots: c/o Sole Society (similar) //  Hat: Gap // Necklace: Amazon (similar) // Makeup: Glo Minerals

 Does your mood change with the weather?
Are you able to change your mood with positive thinking?


No comments:

Post a Comment