Tuesday, February 7, 2017

Reunited and it Feels So Good!

 photo wrapdress-3_zpsz5t2kt8c.jpg  photo wrapdress-12_zpsy10pquyb.jpg  photo wrapdress-13_zpsck9zdxzg.jpg

If you follow me here on Sisters Marie (or in the past 8 years over on Stilettos & Diaper Bags), then you know I am a huge fan of the maxi dress. Honestly though, it has been a hot minute since I have actually worn one on the blog. Say what?! I know, I need to get back to my roots. ;) 

Last week Kaitlyn made a big announcement and she too styled a wrap dress from Pink Blush. The best part? They don't just have maternity clothing, they also carry dresses for nursing and for transitioning comfortable (and stylishly) into your post baby bodies! I realize I am 6 years post baby, but that doesn't mean I don't love a great print on a classic style wrap maxi dress. This is truly one of the most comfortable, yet beautiful items in my current wardrobe rotation. Now those two words, comfortable and beautiful, should be used to describe more items we wear, don't you think? I do!  

 photo wrapdress-9_zpspnibrpd7.jpg  photo wrapdress-5_zpsavrqldkh.jpg  photo wrapdress-4_zpsi7mfpifb.jpg  photo wrapdress-11_zpspifwavem.jpg  photo wrapdress-7_zpsxezh8qgw.jpg  photo wrapdress-10_zpsp6svsexu.jpg
Dress: c/o Pink Blush // Shoes: Sole Society // Bag: c/o E Street Denim // Jacket: c/o Shop Tobi // Teal Ring: House of Harlow 1960 // Large Ring: c/o Park Lane Jewelry // Lip Color: Glo Minerals- Sorbet

Are you a fan of a great maxi dress?
Have you ever shopped at Pink Blush? Congratulations to Michelle M for winning last weeks giveaway, you are going to love your new dress!

No comments:

Post a Comment