Wednesday, April 19, 2017

No-Chella

 photo fashion-54_zps2jym2res.jpg  photo fashion-50_zpssin5gnsu.jpg  photo fashion-52_zpsnvfnakz7.jpg

Over the weekend I enviously watched my Instagram feed turn into everything that I love most in the Summer. Live music and clothing perfected for festival season! Sure, some of these looks are more like costumes, some are over-the-top tacky, but there are others of you who plot these styles for the year leading up to Coachella (and Lollapalooza) and hit the nail on the head. Head to toe festival perfection is so my jam and I love watching all of your outfit come to life! 

This outfit was not plotted for the past year, nor was I able to attend Coachella over the weekend. However, I saw these amazing pants on the Cabi Clothing IG account and was like "hello lovers!". In honor of the kick-off of festival season, I decided to style a #nochella inspired look. I love pairing high-waist pants with a crop top and a long cardigan. It just feels easy and breezy while giving you the coverage you need to keep the sun off your shoulders. I am all about SPF and layers in summer. Toss on some round framed sunglasses, a great pom pom bag, plus a bright lip and your look is ready for a day out in the sun listening to some of your favorite live music. Oh and don't forget the braids! Every great festival look always has some braided hair detail (in my opinion that is).

 photo fashion-49_zps6xcfb9bc.jpg  photo fashion-51_zpskso2jl5d.jpg  photo fashion-53_zps0ktibomc.jpg  photo fashion-48_zpsulryas0p.jpg  photo fashion-55_zpsnotd8ahr.jpg
Cardigan: Target // Top: Forever 21 // Pants: c/o Cabi Clothing // Bag: Verloop Knits // Sunglasses: Ray-ban // Heels: JustFab // Rings: c/o Park Lane Jewelry // Choker: Lili Claspe // Long Necklace: Hallmark // Lip Color: Glo Minerals- Dahlia

(Photos by Cecilia Jean)

Are you a fan of festival wear? 
What do you think of my no-chella inspired outfit?


No comments:

Post a Comment