Thursday, April 6, 2017

Rocked it & Swapped it


I've got two words for you ladies: Tencel fabric! This dress feels like you are wearing pajamas while looking stylish enough for any occasion, day or night. I love how Kaitlyn styled her dress with OTK boots and an olive green jacket. This color combo is perfect for the transition from winter to spring or would even look amazing styled during the transition from summer to fall. Gotta love a great year round piece! 

When I recently styled the J.Jill swing dress, it was a bit warmer outside. I decided to pair this light blue beauty with a straw hat, flat sandals, and a great tribal bag. Can we talk about the adorable mini pocket on the front? I mean, I am a sucker for a cute detail. I think both these pairings give you a good idea of just how many ways this dress can be styled. The possibilities are endless and this particular swing dress style is flattering on all body types! 


Are you a fan of swing dresses? 
This one is currently on sale so pick it up before it sells out! 

No comments:

Post a Comment