Tuesday, December 12, 2017

An Unexpected Pairing

 photo sistersmarie-170_zpsw8ofo7mm.jpg  photo sistersmarie-169_zps6hxjfcgt.jpg  photo sistersmarie-175_zpsbmud5wny.jpg

By now you all know how much I love the beautiful wrap dresses from PinkBlush. (Previous styled here and here.) The colors and prints are amazing, unique, and ever changing. Yep, new styles are added regularly over on their site so if you see one you love, pick it up before it's gone. Plus, the fit is so flattering, cinching you at your natural waist, hitting you body in all the right places. Plus, if you're  nursing, it's the perfect dress as well as the wrap front style is made for easy access.

On this day, I paired this beautiful print dress with my favorite faux fur bomber jacket that I picked up last season. It's long since sold out, but I am still such a fan of the style and colors. Since the color pallet from the jacket was similar to the one in the dress, I decided to pair these two. It was a last minute addition to the outfit and one I was unsure of, but in the end isn't it the bold fashion decisions that make the best ones? I think so! 

 photo sistersmarie-173_zpsxkzofg91.jpg  photo sistersmarie-167_zpsbkp4prrv.jpg  photo sistersmarie-172_zpsafdof3rn.jpg

To finish my look off, I added lots of delicate gold jewelry, my go-to boots of the season, and a bold plum lip. I also added this bag I found at Forever 21 a few years back that has become a favorite of mine again lately. If there was ever a bag that's on my dream list, it would be a vintage quilted Chanel bag with a gold chain strap. It costs around $3500 (pre-owned) and that is not a price I will ever pay for a bag....I mean, that's a vacation! That said, if anyone wants to gift me one, I'm totally open to it! lol This is a cute alternative and something that was actually in my budget and even though it's a few years old, it's still in great condition.  

 photo sistersmarie-174_zpsinypgfag.jpg  photo sistersmarie-171_zpshmrwaqfm.jpg
Dress: c/o PinkBlush // Bomber Jacket: ASOS // Shoes: c/o cabi Clothing // Bag: Forever 21 (similar) // Watch: Fossil // Choker: Lili Claspe // Necklace: Bird's Tail Jewelry // Bracelet: T+J Designs (old) // Earrings: Express 
Photos by Cecilia Jean

What do you think of this pairing? Are you a fan of PinkBlush wrap dresses? Thank you so much for stopping by the blog today, I hope you make it a great day! xo

No comments:

Post a Comment