Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Because Lisa Wanted to Wear a Dress as a Top

IMG_2486 IMG_2499
Dress worn as top: Jack, Skirt: Romwe, Belt: Threadsence, Necklace: oh, Poppy!, Stackable Rings: Banana Republic, Bracelets: Kristin Hassan, Sandals: Target

I have never worn this dress before, mostly because it's a bit big on me. I decided it was time to try a different approach, why not wear it as a shirt?! Loved how it turned out. Sadly, it's a bit big so it is up for sale in my closet on BISTM (launching soon!), but I really love the cut out detail. What do you think? Ever wear dresses as tops?

#Lisa

7 comments:

  1. ....and I will be buying said shirt. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea! I never would have known it was a dress! Love the hair too Lisa! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great idea! I never would have known it was a dress! Love the hair too Lisa! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh, the top of that is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a great idea and you look beautiful! (: xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  6. loved your skirt, and the idea of wearing a dress as a top is amazing!!
    therunwayoflife.blogspot.mx

    ReplyDelete