Thursday, June 14, 2012

Product Review: Lip Gloss


Artistry Light Up Lip Gloss (Champagne): $15.75

Sometimes when my girlfriends and I are together, we spend time trying to come up with genius ideas that will allow us to quit our jobs and move to the beach. Unrealistic, maybe, but I’ve always felt jealous of the guy who created the Sham Wow, the water proof cast sleeve, and the Angry Birds app (aka silly things that make your life just a little easier, and if you have children in your life, you know why I used the AB reference).

And now my jealousy has ensued once again because I recently tried the Artistry Lip Gloss, which not only has a built-in mirror on the side, but the applicator also lights up which is amazing and definitely essential for all those last minute moments when you’re trying to apply at red lights in the car (you know you do it). Once again, I am thinking, "Why didn't I come up with this product?" Like most females, I am always on a never ending search for lip gloss that tastes good and stays put and Artistry does the trick! I chose the Champagne color which is just right for wearing to the office. I personally also love the fact that it tingles on my lips, because it makes me feel like it's giving it that extra plump ;) Definitely worth a spot in your purse!



Nice packaging


Champagne Color

Let there be light!

The perfect shade for everyday wear

#Kaitlyn

*This product was given to me but it in no way effected my opinion in this review.

2 comments:

  1. wow!!! love the result! you are so good!!!

    kiss

    http://alazne-apieceofme.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What a great little idea! Why don't I have this already? :)

      Delete