Thursday, October 25, 2012

Rocked it & Swapped it

Now that we've almost reached November, it's nice to revert back to those warm and sunny summer photos. I feel like a black maxi dress is a wardrobe staple (for all seasons). Kaitlyn rocked this look by mixing neutrals and adding a pop of turquoise and gold with the bangle...Add that with the braided bun and sunnies to make the perfect for a hot day.

I styled the dress for an evening out and added a silver staple necklace, fringe bag, and a teal wedge:Photobucket
Kaitlyn: Dress (similar) (similar): Discovery, Bangle: J Good, Belt: Forever21
Lisa: Necklace: Baublebar, Shoes: C/O Sole Society, Bag: C/O Just Fabulous

 I have since bought my own black maxi because I had to (like a good sister) give her the dress back! Here's to warm thoughts on a cold autumn day ;)

#Lisa

2 comments:

  1. I love that maxi dresses can be worn while doing errands or for a night out on the town! great looks xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great dress!

    http://fashioncareofwoman.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete