Friday, February 8, 2013

We want to see your YOUR Rock & Swaps!

Question: How many times are you out with your girlfriends saying things like, "You look so cute! Love that shirt. Obsessed with your shoes. Where'd you get that bag?" 

Challenge: Borrow the item, wear it YOUR way and send us the photos of how you both styled the piece. 

We love fashion re-mixes! 
(And when you're both done with item, upload it on BISTM to swap/sell with someone else! Okay, this could go on for days) ;)


Pin It

14 comments:

  1. My friends and I are definitely going to try this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ӏ like thе helρful infο you provide
    іn your articlеs. I'll bookmark your weblog and check again here regularly. I'm quite sure I'll learn plenty of new stuff right here! Best of luck for the next!
    Also visit my web-site loans for bad credit

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love to do this, but all my friends are in my home city (we are temporarily in another city, my hubby is studying here).
    I will deffo try this when I'm back :3
    x, Lara
    http://rrv12.blogspot.fi/

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a great idea, and definitely really useful to reuse and rewear different items

    Love from the NaNa girls xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. This sounds neat. I had a similar denim jacket swap years ago. May try this.

    ReplyDelete
  6. We look forward to seeing your swaps ladies!

    ReplyDelete