Thursday, July 18, 2013

Rocked it & Swapped it

There's something about a pop of yellow that always seems to make everything just a little more joyful...whether it's accenting a classic pencil skirt and a simple gray t-shirt or another favorite bright staple, white jeans (and two different pairs of leopard shoes) ;)

This Piperlime blazer is one of those pieces that will have a place in the closet for years to come because it will never go out of style and the ways to re-mix it are endless.
Do you own a colored blazer? If not, you  may need this in your life.

Shop our look:



6 comments:

  1. Oh I just love those blazers, yellow is such an awesome colour!
    xo
    styleontheside.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this idea! keep me in mind if you ever want to do this again!

    xoxo navy & orange

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the blazer! looks so great with both the outfits! both of you have totally rocked that look

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love yellow blazer, the first look is amazing with the green skirt :) thank you so much guys for the comment on my blog :) I'm follwing you!! kisses

    http://caprice-by-elirosu.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  5. bookmarked!!, I like your web site!

    Here is my weblog Our Site

    ReplyDelete