Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Lucky Girls Confusion



Saturday night we attended the Lucky Boys Confusion concert at House of Blues. I have been in the same situation countless times in my life -- an all access opera box at one of the most amazing music venues in Chicago to see my talented brother and for this, I am so lucky. It doesn't matter how many times I go back, I can never get enough. 

We started the night with a delicious dinner at Crossroads where we listened to a great blues band and dined on cornbread that was straight out of the south. Followed by drinks (and a few memorable moments with Fireball), we sang at the top of our lungs with great family and friends. As always, the guys played an amazing show -- one full album with no stops and a crowd whose hands were permanently in the air.  

Top: Apricot Lane // Jeans: LOFT (similar) // Clutch: Just Fab // Shoes: Old Navy (similar
Earrings: Francesca's (similar)  // Bracelets: It's a Bling Thing, Target 


As for my #OOTN, I chose a top from one of my new favorite stores -- Apricot Lane is a boutique with many locations and ours has a wonderful buyer with great taste. The first time I walked in to check it out, I knew they had a made a forever customer out of me -- All the pieces are unique and on trend without being overkill…oh, and they constantly upload photos of new items to their Facebook page which is HIGHLY distracting to my productivity and savings ;) 




Do you have a favorite boutique? 
Let us know in the comments, we love learning about new stores!

1 comment: