Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Red White and Cobalt Blue


Another 4th of July at the lake house has come and gone and just like all the years before, now is when I start to panic about summer flying by...

Last week, my friends and I were counting down the seconds until we would all be together up north to attend the annual parade, overindulge on pasta salad, start on pain killers at noon and end the night with s'mores and stories…I just can't believe how fast it goes. I took an extended weekend so I could make the most of our time up there but no matter how many extra days you have, one more is never enough. Sometimes you never know the true value of a moment until it becomes a memory.


As for this look, my patriotic attire was perfectly topped off by this hat from Coolibar, sun protective clothing and accessories that provides welcome relief and protection from the sun's damaging ultraviolet rays. Their sun hats and protective clothing use superbly protective, high-tech fabrics to deliver no less than 50 UPF, 98% blockage, yet keep you cool, comfortable (and no less important, stylish). It was the perfect red addition to my white and blue :)




Top: Target // Skirt: Forever 21 // Hat: Coolibar // Bag: Fashion Q // Sandals: Old Navy // Bracelets: Target 
Necklace: E Street Denim // Tattoos: Flash Tattoos 

What is your favorite part about the 4th of July?


1 comment: