Monday, November 10, 2014

Patch it Up


I love love love feminine pieces with a masculine touch - These hiking boots and an over sized knit or these military style boots (the flannel detail, i can't even) with black tights and a winter appropriate dress...these are a few of my favorite things / items on my holiday wish list (hint hint friends + fam!) 

But for now, I have been living in these dressed up construction style booties and this super soft sweater complete with elbow patches which gives off an old time equestrian style vibe. It's subtle details like these which make a piece unique, therefore a must in my closet. 



Sweater: Gap (similar spluge / save)  // Jeans: LOFT (similar) // Tank: Target // Booties: LOFT // Bag: Old Navy
Sunnies: Old Navy // Necklace: Rachel Roy // Ring: Forever 21



P.S. Can we talk about my excitement for this Bucket Bag? I've been craving this style in my collection for awhile now and Old Navy has been SO on point these last few months with affordable trends. Ugh, opening a credit card there was a horrible awesome decision ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment