Monday, December 8, 2014

Blogging Bloopers

I love when Lisa and get together to snap outfit photos because not only do we both understand the value of going out of your way for a great photo, but I also enjoy spending time together just the two of us. We get together quite a bit with the family, but the girl talk is on a whole different level when we’re alone!

Understandably so, we have a quite a few “WTF” moments during shooting and sometimes, the products of that is too good not to share. There are SO MANY hilarious outtakes and whenever I see them, I hear captions in my mind so here are a few of my favorites. 

Leave your best captions in the comments below:












Fellow #fbloggers, do you have a collection of these moments? '

Maybe we should collectively start "Bloggers and Bloopers"... ;)

2 comments:

  1. LOL great post and definitely funny photos.

    Mad For Fashion For Less
    To read more about this Latina fashion diaries follow/visit #MadForFashionForLess
    https://www.facebook.com/MadForFashionForLess

    ReplyDelete