Monday, December 22, 2014

Plaid Layered on Plaid

 photo IMG_8007_zpsddfbbd76.jpg  photo IMG_8020_zps336b508b.jpg  photo IMG_8011_zps2a8f03a5.jpg
I am so obsessed with winter layers lately. I feel like once you get the hang of layering, the options are endless. You begin finding yourself pairing items you never thought you'd put together before. Take these two plaid items for example. They are both in high rotation currently, but I would have never thought to pair them. I was all dressed, minus the scarf and when I was putting my coat on I tossed it on just to see what it would look like. Another happy fashion accident that went oh so right!
Now can we discuss how in love I am with this amazing olive colored cross-body Botkier Bag? It is the perfect color for everyday wear and I just love all the zippers and chain details. You can bet you will be seeing this beauty quite a bit here on Sisters Marie between myself and Kaitlyn!
 photo IMG_8033_zpsca03a6bf.jpg  photo IMG_8015_zpse90f31d1.jpg  photo IMG_8004_zps44aee95a.jpg
Coat: Victoria's Secret // Cardigan: Kohls // Top: H&M // Jeans: 7 for all Mankind // Scarf: Nordstrom // Bag: c/o Shopbop // Ring, Necklace & Boots: c/o Just Fab // Earrings: House of Harlow 1960
How do you feel about layering?
Have you ever layered plaid on plaid?

2 comments:

  1. In love with this entire look!

    Mad For Fashion For Less
    To read more about this Latina fashion diary follow/visit #MadForFashionForLess
    https://www.facebook.com/MadForFashionForLess

    ReplyDelete