Thursday, March 19, 2015

Rocked it & Swapped it

I like to call this swap, "twinning moment, two years apart"! 

When I styled my Lauren Conrad for Kohl's sweater the first time back in 2013, I kept the style very simple. Skinny jeans, riding boots, and a few layers over (not shown in below photo) made the perfect style for a night out with the girls. I even wore a knit hat too (you can click through to see my full outfit post).   

Fast forward to early 2015 when Kaitlyn rocked the knit. She just so happened to style it almost identical to my look. The best part is, Kaitlyn went back to look for my first outfit post after styling her own...aka, this look wasn't styled the same way twice on purpose. We both just felt this sweater looked best with gray boots, the same Loft skinny jeans, and a knit hat! I think we are beginning to share a fashion brain! ;)

Here is how we both styled the Lauren Conrad top: 

P.S. you can still find this sweater online here!

Have you ever had an accidental "twinning moment" with your friend or family member?
How would you style this polka dot sweater?

Let's chat below in the comment section!

No comments:

Post a Comment