Tuesday, October 27, 2015

A Boho Night in Chicago

 photo IMG_5613_zps1fq4wwz3.jpg  photo IMG_5614_zpst7rmu0zr.jpg  photo IMG_5620_zpsdojhtmak.jpg

Two weeks ago myself & Kaitlyn headed to Chicago for the T+J Designs Fall lookbook party. It was at the stunning home of Donna Hall (of Donna Mondi Interior Design) on Lake Shore Drive. There were so many beautiful jewelry & clothing items, I was happy to leave with a big bag of goodies to take me into this season...fashionably!

If you haven't check out T+J Designs lately, you really must. There are so many new arrivals and they even have special order items. Yeah, there is a hand woven jacket that I am trying to figure out how to buy & not have my hubby kill me! ;) It is seriously everything. Jennifer and Tiffany, you guys are rocking it AGAIN this season!

 photo IMG_5608_zpsve4tzblr.jpg  photo IMG_5610_zpszphtfai8.jpg

I decided to keep it boho chic by pairing my favorite fall dress (which is currently selling for under $30!) with a faux leather jacket & lots of gold jewelry. By adding a lace up bootie and saddle bag I was good to go for my night out of shopping and sipping on champs. Oh and lets not forget the yummy desserts that I ate at this party. This dress is very forgiving, allowing me to eat & drink my way through the night.

 photo IMG_5619_zpsveysaihi.jpg  photo IMG_5615_zpsfzzugbnc.jpg
Dress // Shoes // Bag (similar) // Jacket: Sheinside (similar) // Cuff // Watch // Rings // Lip Color
Have you shopped at T+D Designs lately? What do you think of my outfit pairing?

No comments:

Post a Comment