Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Kimono Weather




I think we are officially transitioning into spring weather here in the Midwest. Which means it's kimono weather people! For retro lovers like myself, this is a trend that I am happy to sport because truth be told, I've been sporting them for years and now I can just stock up on my favorite styles! ;) 

On this beautiful day, it was warm enough to not wear a coat, but cool enough to want some coverage. This print kimono I picked up last summer at Anthropologie was the perfect layering piece for over my overalls. 




This was such a fun color combo to wear. I pulled in blue hues in my shoes, overalls, and kimono, and used the orange from my top to pull in brown in my necklace and bag. In the end I loved wearing this outfit and I felt sexy for wearing....well...overalls! 



Overalls: Nordstrom (similar) // Top: Zara (splurge) // Cardigan: Anthropologie // Shoes // Bag: Rachel Zoe (similar) (similar) // Sunglasses: Ditto (use code sistersmarie & get your 1st month of designer sunglasses FREE!) // Watch // Fitbit // Necklace: Free People (similar) // Rings: Forever 21 (similar)
Are you a fan of kimonos? Shop some of my favorites below: 

No comments:

Post a Comment