Wednesday, September 28, 2016

Wrap Shoes, Wrap Necklace

 photo faux leather-6_zpsugasid7c.jpg  photo faux leather-3_zpsdlr9z7ax.jpg  photo faux leather-4_zpszts604rk.jpg  photo faux leather-7_zpsycemj3al.jpg

Sometime it's all about the accessories. I laid this dress on my bed, knowing I wanted to add a faux leather jacket to it, and I then set out these olive wrap shoes. As soon as I saw the wrap details in the shoes, I thought about my wrap necklace. OK, now we have some inspiration! 

Sometimes I dress while music is playing in the background. Sometimes I dress using inspiration I have seen on some of my favorite bloggers blogs. Most days I lay items out and see what goes together (or new combos that I haven't matched together as of yet). I like to have a few pre-styled outfits handy so mornings can always be effortless. Work smarter not harder ladies! 

 photo faux leather_zpsc9hw63yk.jpg  photo faux leather-2_zpsivjctu2o.jpg  photo faux leather-8_zpswblpufji.jpg  photo faux leather-5_zpsnrn2wgjo.jpg
Dress: Target (similar) (similar) // Jacket: Sheinside (similar) // Shoes: Old Navy // Bag: c/o J.Jill // Necklace: Free People (similar & less then $20) // Rings: c/o Park Lane Jewelry // Tassel Bracelet: Rachel Zoe via Box of Style // Watch: Fossil

Where do you find outfit inspiration? How do you get ready each day (music, IG inspo in hand, etc.)?

No comments:

Post a Comment