Tuesday, October 4, 2016

Stripes and Suede


Stripes & suede: One of my favorite current combos. I wore this for a day of browsing the Randolph St. Market a few Sunday's ago and it was the perfect look for transitional weather day. It was my second time attending the antique fair so I felt more comfortable with the layout, how it works (how to barter -- still working on this, guys!) and most importantly, where to find the coffee truck...thank you, Windy City Espresso! I left with a few jazz records and a ring from the cutest jewelry boutique...check it out here!

If you guys aren't familiar with the event (or have heard of it but don't know why it's so awesome), here's the gist: Each month, antique dealers, vintage re-sellers, fashion & jewelry designers, artisans, global goods, vinyl and fancy food purveyors from around the Midwest and as far away as New Mexico, California and New York, come together and set up unique displays in all price ranges. Basically, it's the fanciest flea market you ever did see. 



Coffee, muffins and some antiquing is one of my favorite ways to spend a beautiful Sunday. This is definitely a girls day out sort of thing which works out beautifully because my husband is very happy to park in front of the TV with snacks and his fantasy draft all day long so it's a win win...until I come home with ANOTHER teal colored piece for the house.

Guys, I just can't stop! If only he would get on my level ;)




Have you been to the market? Any others in the area I need to visit?

Wearing:

Top: Old Navy
Skirt: Old Navy (similar here)
Bag: Sole Society (almost sold out, similar style here)
Sunnies: H&M
Shoes: Go Jane (old but similar here)

No comments:

Post a Comment