Wednesday, October 12, 2016

The Faux Fur that "Stole" the Show

 photo midi dress-10_zpsxyuqfm2x.jpg
 photo midi dress-14_zpsg43dvh9n.jpg
 photo midi dress-17_zpsfkxpyb2b.jpg  photo midi dress-13_zpsuens3amw.jpg

I am such a sucker for a great faux fur stole. I have multiple coats and vests with faux fur collars, but I also have two stoles (the one shown here and a vintage one from my grandmother). These great pieces can be mixed and matched with outerwear or worn over any dress or sweater all by itself. The styling options are truly endless! 

Now let's talk about this stunning midi dress. I have been a fan of Lara Miller for years now (I even modeled for her 2012 collection), so when she recently discounted this dress, I was very quick to reach out and see if she had it left in my size. I was in luck and I am so happy to have it in my wardrobe! I kept the styling very fall by adding brown in the stole, shoes, and necklace, and then added a pop of blue with my bag...I loved wearing this outfit! 

 photo midi dress-9_zpstxoi6thu.jpg
 photo midi dress-16_zpsqkr8xyvu.jpg
 photo midi dress-18_zpsqrwubxty.jpg


 photo midi dress-11_zpsb0rbw4kg.jpg
 photo midi dress-12_zpsu94xjm81.jpg
Dress: Lara Miller // Shoes: c/o Sole Society // Bag: c/o Shopbop (Rebecca Minkoff)
Stole: Nordtrom (similar) // Sunglasses: T&J Designs // Necklace: Free People // Watch: c/o Aibi Watch // Bracelet: Rachel Zoe via Box of Style // Rings: c/o Park Lane Jewelry

Photos by Cecilia Jean

Are you a fan of this look?
Shop for your very own stole below! 


No comments:

Post a Comment