Friday, November 4, 2016

Hats Off to Sweater Weather

 photo sweater-7_zpsa6hbe4jr.jpg  photo sweater-2_zpsjlkhchur.jpg  photo sweater-4_zpsvkqhxzkq.jpg

Does anyone else have a large collection of sweater jackets? It's pretty much the best of both worlds; cozy knits and long jackets that is! Maybe it's the fact that I LOVE sweater weather or maybe it's just that I love layering up without wearing a coat, whatever it is I know that wearing this combo makes me happy. 

On this day I kept my outfit all black by pairing skinny jeans and a turtleneck tank. I kept the boots and hat black too because, well...I love black! In the end, I added this beautiful purple sweater coat I picked up early last year and finished the look off with my green oversized bag and blue mirror sunglasses. This outfit was perfect for my weekend family day of playing and eating tons of yummy food that my mom cooked up. That's what my family does when we all get together, eat...a lot! And that's a story for another time. ;) 

 photo sweater-5_zpsxrqyt9lz.jpg  photo sweater-3_zpselenaf1e.jpg  photo sweater-8_zpsux9hn1tz.jpg  photo Sweater_zpseszlvwpl.jpg
Sweater & Tank: Express // Jeans: Gap // Boots: c/o J.Jill // Hat: c/o Sole Society // Bag: JustFab // Sunglasses: Ray-ban // Necklace & Rings: c/o Park Lane Jewelry

Do you own any sweater coats? What do you think of this pairing?




No comments:

Post a Comment