Wednesday, November 2, 2016

To Legging or Not to Legging: That is the Question...

 photo leggings-7_zpsrba4o5er.jpg  photo leggings-5_zps4yvm4ryp.jpg  photo leggings-9_zpsjchblbbg.jpg

Prior to a few years ago, I was never big on wearing leggings for my everyday wear. To me, it felt too much like active wear (or gym clothing) and as a mother-of-two, I assimilated wearing leggings with "not really" getting dressed for the day. Well, times they are a changing! Maybe eight years ago when I had this mindset, it may have been true for me. However, now leggings are not only cozy but darn cute and stylish to boot! I started wearing them a few years back, adding moto style and faux leather leggings to my collection. Not only have I warmed up to the idea that leggings are for everyday wear, I fully believe they are a wardrobe staple. (I have come a long way, no?) I have to say these plum corduroy leggings from Style & Co take the cake on comfort and style.

I wanted to play on some of the beautiful colors of Fall with this outfit so I paired bold solid pieces together. I'm not sure if I have ever styled plum, mustard, and teal together before, but I know I will again! How gorgeous are these colors? In the end I added a faux leather jacket, wool hat, gray heels, and gold jewelry. I have to say, this was one very comfortable outfit to wear. ;)

 photo leggings-3_zpsm1z45c4s.jpg 
SHOP THE LOOK:

 photo leggings-8_zpsq1ekhbz0.jpg  photo leggings-2_zpsladw0f2i.jpg  photo leggings-6_zpsmyeakbko.jpg
Top: c/o J.Jill // Corduroy Leggings: c/o Style & CO // Heels: JustFab // Bag: Nordstrom (similar) // Jacket: Sheinside (similar) // Hat: c/o Sole Society // Necklace & Large Ring: c/o Park Lane Jewelry // Teal Ring: House of Harlow 1960

What are your thoughts on leggings?
Are you like me and had to warm up to this style?


No comments:

Post a Comment