Tuesday, June 6, 2017

Don't Hassle the Tassel | Style & Co Blouse


Not every trend catches my eye or motivates me enough to want to try it -- For example, I noticed corsets are coming back in a much more casual way than Rose in Titanic but the comfort factor definitely still looks to be missing. I've seen them layered over a t-shirt or structured white button-down and while I don't think it's unattractive, it's just not my jam due to how impractical and restricting they seem...oh, and I can only imagine my husband's reaction if I tried to layer one over a dress...pure confusion ;)

But that said, I AM definitely enjoying the tassel trend, whether it's on a woven tote or lining the edge of a blouse. I feel like they bring a little bit of party to any outfit, like this bell-sleeve top and white jeans. What started as an otherwise casual look became much more fun with the addition of these tassel earrings. They are also great for dressing up a basic ponytail...throw on your favorite lip shade, colored sunnies and I feel like it's an instant Summer hit. P.S. Some of the BaubleBar tassel earrings are now available at Target for amazing price points -- I love these!! 




SHOP THE LOOK:





How do you feel about tassel mania?
Any trends you just can't stand?

Wearing:

Top: c/o Style & Co - Sold out but similar here
Jeans: Destination Maternity
Sunnies: Quay Australia (similar)
Earrings: c/o Gray Monroe
Sandals: Old, similar here
Bag: Express (similar)
Necklace: c/o Park Lane Jewelry
Lipstick: c/o GloMinerals - Sorbet


No comments:

Post a Comment