Monday, July 10, 2017

Maternity Monday: Must-Have Leggings for the Third Trimester


I have a pair of leggings that I bought a few years ago that fit like a glove. They are the perfect length, tightness and mix of comfy/casual for going out. All women know how hard this is to find. Finding a great pair of leggings is like locating a needle in a haystack - just as difficult as stumbling upon your perfect pair of jeans. Now, throw in being 36 weeks pregnant and this task suddenly seems nearly impossible. I actually didn't wear leggings most of my pregnancy - I did my best to be put together on a daily basis so I would feel as much like myself as possible, but during these last few weeks, I have been craving the comfort of maternity leggings to wear when I get home from work with a tank top or comfy t-shirt. I typically try to take my dog for a walk at night or if my feet are swollen (which is often, lately), I end up resting on the couch for a while so I want to be comfortable and I have tried a few different pairs of leggings but none of them meet all of my criteria -- Until now, that is...


As I type this, I am sitting comfortable in "Mom's Night Out" pants, black maternity leggings that have become an essential for me within a matter of days. They are over-the-belly leggings made with the softest stretch fabric so it doesn't feel confining on my bump...that's the BEST part, you guys. I barely notice they are on as opposed to a few of the other pairs I've tried over the last few months which I am either pulling up and adjusting all day long. They are spandex and almost feel like tights, going on like butter and seamlessly stretching over my stomach, so it doesn't create any ripples under my shirts. To be honest, I wish I had known about these earlier because I would have purchased multiple pairs and worn them regularly. I still might because I think they will be great post-baby recovery pants too and even a great option for when I start ramping up my workouts again. Not to mention, I was wearing the leggings with this tight black tank top when Lisa saw me and she wanted to know if I was wearing a body suit...That's how smooth they are!











Just 3 weeks left, guys! And you can bet I will be living in my preggo leggings ;)

Wearing: 

Leggings: c/o Preggo Leggings
Sweatshirt: E Street Denim
Shoes: Converse
Sunglasses: Ray-Ban
Lipstick: GloMinerals - Crush

1 comment:

  1. Excellent information on your blog, thank you for taking the time to share with us. Amazing insight you have on this, it's nice to find a website that details so much information about different artists.
    wonderland maternity leggings

    ReplyDelete