Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Because Lisa Went Out for Dinner

IMG_2215 IMG_2224 IMG_2227
Dress: Quicksilver via E Street Denim, Coat: Level 99 via Grass Roots, Belt: Express: Shoes: Victoria's Secret, Ring: C/O Sole Society, Wrist Wrap: C/O Kristin Hassan, Watch: Fossil

This is what a wore to a casual dinner out. I just love me a great maxi dress. I own more then I'd like to admit and I am always in the market for more! This outfit was super cozy yet I still felt chic in it. Took all of 10 minutes to throw my hair in a ponytail and dash out the door. What do you think? Are you a maxi dress lover or not so much? 
#Lisa

5 comments:

  1. I just want to raid your maxi dress collection. I always love them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want that dress! It looks fabulous on you! Who doesn't love a maxi dress! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want that dress! It looks fabulous on you! Who doesn't love a maxi dress! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look awesome!
    flatsmeup.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete