Friday, June 1, 2012

Rocked it & Swapped it

I saw Kaitlyn wearing this Forever 21 top in her FB pics and knew I wanted to borrow it! On a whim, I decided to wear it for our mini photo shoot for BISTM. I am aware my outfit doesn't match (and not in a good way). However, it looked great in the photos that we ended up using, so all is well in the end. I should probably swap her for it again and wear it for real next time. ;)
Photobucket
Top: Forever 21, Lisa: Shoes: Lulus.com, Pants and Bag: Windsor, Bracelets: Baublebar

Have you bought yourself a set of FriendSwap bags yet? Great for swapping clothes with friends and family alike! 


#Lisa

3 comments:

  1. That is such a great idea to swap! :)
    but your outfit looks goo! I am loving the shoes!

    xo
    lovelyaddictions.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! Unlike Lisa, I thought the blue shoes and yellow was kind of a great combination :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You both look great! Love the color combos! :)

    ReplyDelete