Monday, September 3, 2012

Because It Looked Like Rain

IMG_64142 Photobucket stylemint
Top: Stylemint, Shorts: Old Navy, Boots & Bag: C/O Just Fabulous, Umbrella: Urban Outfitters, Necklace: C/O Baublebar, Bracelet: I Spy DIY with Chole And Isabel

Oh the weather outside is weather....lol. I hate these overcast days that rain on and off all day. This was the outfit I put together to cheer me up on this gloomy day. Even thought I wanted to wear all black, I mixed it up a bit by adding 3 pops of color (shorts, bag, umbrella). It immediately made me feel better on this gloomy day.
 
Now, let's talk boots. Is anyone else DYING for fall?! I can't wait to wear the heck out of these boots (skinny jeans, skirts with tights, etc) all season long. I can't believe they sell for $39.95 if you are a VIP Just Fab member! That, my friends, is a steal! 

#Lisa

6 comments:

  1. OOO I love that bag from JustFab!! Perfect green color!

    http://polkadotsandpencilskirts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks! I got it because the color and color alone! ;)

      Delete
  2. Those boots are hot hot hot! Bring on Fall!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! My hubby likes them too! Bring it on fall indeed ;)

      Delete