Monday, October 8, 2012

Because Kaitlyn had a Date Night

I have been on a jean purchasing frenzy lately and this pair tops my list - All women know how hard it is to find a pair that fits like it was made for you, so I was a happy camper to find a perfect match with this pair from Just Fab. The best part about them? They're pretty long which is a nice change of pace from everything that is about 2 inches short on me;) I look forward to dressing them up with heels or down with flats.
Top: LOFT, Necklace: c/o Baublebar , Jeans: Just Fab, Shoes: DSW, Watch: Nordstrom

In other news, I now own a LOFT credit card. Bank account, I apologize ahead of time.

#Kaitlyn

6 comments:

  1. You look great lady! I hope your date night was awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great outfit! I, myself, just opened a LOFT credit card account. Maybe our bank accounts can go to therapy together...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad someone else realizes the danger that lies ahead ;)

      Delete
  3. Love the outfit! A Loft credit card sounds dangerous!! xo

    go for the glam

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look fantastic! LOVE this top! and those jeans are great on you! xo

    ReplyDelete