Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Bow's and Glasses

When LOFT was having one of their amazing sales (when aren't they!?), I was browsing online for some gift ideas and spotted this sweater...needless to say, it was in my cart and on its way to my house seconds later. I love the simplicity of the bow and how long/soft it is. A sweater that long enough for leggings that doesn't itch? I'm a happy girl! 
Sweater: LOFT, Tank: Target, Jeans: GAP, Bracelets: T+J Designs(swap w/Lisa), Frames: Warby Parker
Have you found any great deals for yourself while shopping for others this season?


#Kaitlyn


7 comments:

  1. LOVE the sweater! Simple and ready for a party! So pretty.

    Of course I tend to buy more things for myself that those on my list!! I guess that happens when "Santa" doesn't load you up like he used too!! I've really been impressed with JCP lately. The whole store has been redone - worth checking out if you haven't.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Heather! I feel the SAME way about JCP...I love what they've done with the brand, it has a whole different feel now and you can't go wrong with the prices.

      Delete
    2. Love this sweater too! It looks really cute on you! I was just thinking the other day about JCP. I've got a few great things from there recently and I've put a really cute purse and clutch on my Christmas list. They really have changed their image.

      Delete
    3. Thank you! I really like their MNG by Mango line and of course, the entire shoe department.

      Delete
  2. The sweater is so cute!

    http://fashioncareofwoman.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Cacy! I think I'll pair it with colored denim & leopard flats next:)

      Delete
  3. Agreed, LOVING JCP as so late! and Kaitlyn, going to need that bow knit in a friend swap bag STAT! ;) Love this outfit~ xo

    ReplyDelete