Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Because Lisa Made it to Dirty Hair (Day 4!)

 It was day 4 (yes, you read that right...day 4) of no hair washing which is usually my limit. However, the next day I needed fresh locks so I decided to bare it, toss on a hat and call it a day.

Here is the outfit I styled around a basic gray beanie:
pradasuglasses houseofgemmes ootd
Knit: JC Penny, Jeans: Gap, Boots: C/O Just Fab, Ring: C/O House of Gemmes, Hat: Target, Sunnies: Prada, Earrings: C/O Silver Speck

Who says dirty hair needs to look bad? I had SO many things to do this day so I needed an easy, cozy, yet put-together look. 

               Ever skip a  hair wash in order to get the perfect look next day? No, just me? :)

Pin It

#Lisa

5 comments:

  1. Cute style, dear!
    With love, Ladyfairy

    VOTE FOR ME on Grazia.it: http://blogger.grazia.it/blogger?ref=badge&id=354
    VISIT MY BLOG: http://www.ladyfairy-scloset.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I skip a hair wash to save for the next day's events all the time! Haha, glad I'm not the only one :-) Those sunglass are to die for!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will be borrowing that sweater and how can anyone look so cute with dirty hair??!! Super cute look!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll send it in the next swap bag for you mafer! ;)
    Thanks everyone! xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is a fun sweater...and love those sunglasses!

    [oomph.]

    ReplyDelete