Friday, January 11, 2013

Friday's Featured Closet

This weeks featured closet belongs to Michelle M. Most of her items are sizes XS and S, but she does have a few mediums and larges too. Here are a few of our Favorite items currently for sale:
shopmycloset
 Lots of great items for year round wear (more knits and sweater dresses in her closet too). We spy a few items we wouldn't mind owning ourselves. 

Check out Michelle's closet here and don't forget to update your own closets!
I'm sure now that the holidays have passed, you have lots of new items to upload... I know we do!

#SistersMarie

1 comment:

  1. I always used to read post in news papers but now as I am a user of net
    therefore from now I am using net for posts, thanks to web.
    Feel free to surf my blog hair care

    ReplyDelete