Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Lisa's Top 5 Face Products


Pin It


1) Philosophy-Purity face wash: I use this one year round. It makes your skin feel super clean and it never makes me break out (which is key)


2) Skin Ceuticals- C E Ferulic: This one I have used for 2 years now and it is a year round favorite of mine. This one goes on right after I was my face and it protects against UVA/UVB rays as well as stimulates collagen production

3) Skin Ceuticals- B5 Gel: Again a year round favorite. Great for moisturizing your skin and neck

4) Yonka Masque #1: I use this one a lot in the winter. You leave it on for 20-60 minutes and then wash it off. It is great for hydrating your skin. GREAT!

5) Bioelements Sleepwear: I use this one mostly in the winter as well. You put it on at night and sleep with with on. It eliminates dead surface cells, uncovers smoother/softer skin, helps unclog pores, and evens complexion color and tone.



What are your go-to face products?


#Lisa

1 comment:

  1. I barely use face products, I have a face wash and a cream, that's all! haha :D nice post!

    ReplyDelete