Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Because Kaitlyn Went on her Honeymoon

I have been a married lady for 11 days now and I must say, it feels amazing. Our wedding was an absolute dream that I can't believe I was a part of (more on that later) and our honeymoon to Punta Cana was just the kind of post-planning vacation we needed. 

Though we had ambitions of scheduling activities throughout the week, we found we were most happy when laying under a tiki hut on the beach sipping pina coladas, reading, and napping to the sound of the ocean. It was so wonderful not checking our phones or even wearing a watch...where we were, it was always 5:00 :)

Here is what I wore to one of my favorite dinners of the week
(Made just for us in a gazebo on the beach!)


Dress: Guess // Sandals: Target // Earrings: Just Fab // Bow bracelet: LOFT


Here are a few of my favorite moments from the trip:







Have you ever tried an all-inclusive resort? How was your experience?

#Kaitlyn

4 comments:

  1. Looks like an amazing time! Love that cut out dress and super love all the adorable photos of you and Mike. ;) ps. I am obsessed with that bottom dress too! welcome home! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks like you had an amazing time! so happy for you! you're positively glowing with happiness :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful photos and congratulations. Also in love with your blue cut-out dress!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What beautiful pictures and gorgeous clothes! The happy honeymooners are gorgeous too! All inclusive is the way to go! xoxo

    ReplyDelete