Friday, August 16, 2013

Because Kaitlyn is Savoring Summer

Somehow it's already the middle of August which means the sound of back to school ad's and fall previews are filling our living rooms but I'm not ready to give up my shorts just yet. The way I see it, there will soon be more than enough days to bundle up in lots of layers, so for now, I'm baring these legs until the sun sets on summer...


 photo IMG_9787_zpsf01b3344.jpg
Anyone else have "black and yellow black and yellow" stuck in their heads?
If you didn't, you probably do now;)
 photo IMG_9796_zpsc791bf8f.jpg
 Top: Target (swap w/Lisa) // Shorts: Old Navy ($10!) // Wedges: DSW (similar)
Clutch: Francesca's // Hat: Swap with Katrina // Necklace: House of Gemmes // Watch: T+J Designs 
Bracelets: Bauble Bar // Midi ring: Urban Outfitters // Pointer ring: Lili Claspe

How amazing is this necklace? It's the perfect complement to this blouse -- so many fun colors! 
This clutch/wallet hybrid has become an essential part of my life because there are endless slots inside for credit cards. Because I shop too much (much?)

My hubby is not only a good photographer but great at making me laugh, hence the best candids.

Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment