Thursday, September 19, 2013

Because Lisa Loves Bare Spa

If you follow me over on Stilettos and Diaper Bags then you know I am a big fan of Bare Spa (previous posts herehere, and here). I am pro regular face maintenance. Take care of your skin, drink a lot water, eat clean, and go to Bare Spa ;)

Here is what I wore that day:
 photo 5fa0ab01-8c70-45b1-85ab-f42543fa7df4_zps4cf019ce.jpg  photo floralromper_zpsf3168d13.jpg 
Romper: JC Penny // Shoes, Sunnies, & Bag: c/o Just Fab // Cardigan: Nordstrom // Ring: Pandora's Box at Jared // Watch: Fossil // Stackable Rings: Shop Jules 

I was in desperate need of a microdermabrasion and waxing.  Kelly asked me beforehand about my skin (how oily or dry, any break outs, etc) and she came up with a custom treatment for me. She focused on clearing up any post-menstrual clogged pores, breakouts, etc. preforming microdermabrasion. 

We followed up this time with a gel mask that contained several active ingredients including lavender, bulgarian rose otto, and argoan oil. She then used high frequency (felt kind of like a zapper) which closes pores and kills bacteria on the skins surface. She used a neutral but hydrating moisturizer for combo skin.

Next, I got my eyebrows waxed. I am currently trying to grow them out a bit so she gave them a nice shape while keeping them thicker. She used hard wax which she prefers because it's less damaging than strip wax but requires a higher level of detail. Kelly is very good at waxing...just saying!

Here are some shots of the spa: 
 photo BareSpa_zpsb6ddfbee.jpg

Do you treat yourself to facials?

What's your skin care routine?


1 comment: