Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Because Kaitlyn MAXImized Her Easter


Having been a married woman for 9 months now, I think one of the more challenging aspects can be figuring out how to incorporate both families into holidays equally. On Easter Sunday we made the rounds starting with my Grandpa's in the morning, his parents for dinner and over to my house for dessert. 

My husband and I are lucky because our parents live about 2 miles away from each other so it makes it easier to MAXImize our time with everyone (I couldn't resist) but it also usually makes for a very busy, albeit, wonderful day. 


And what a gorgeous Spring day it FINALLY was in Chicago! Being blue-eyed, blonde and fair-skinned, I did manage to score quite a sunburn but after months spent inside by the fire on the couch, looking like a lobster for a day feels glorious.

(had to take advantage of an Angelina moment, obvi)




Dress: H&M // Jacket: J. Crew (similar) // Sandals: Piperlime // Sunnies: Target
 Ring: Lili Claspe // Earrings: Kate Spade

How did you spend your Easter?

1 comment:

  1. i always remember my besties (twins) going crazy at holidays with parties. parents were divorced, one was remarried, so they had so many family obligations. i don't ever remember having to go to multiple places. luckily, my boyfriends either didn't have family living here, or their family didn't celebrate or were working... really cute dress...very spring paired with the denim jacket!

    ReplyDelete