Thursday, July 31, 2014

Rocked it & Swapped it (Twice!)


There are a few items that Lisa and I have swapped countless times and this Golden Tote dress is a prime example. Having a difference of 6 inches in height can make it difficult for us to share some items but this dress fits us both like a glove.

The playful pattern makes it fun to remix and provides the ultimate pop(s) of color for sunny summer days. I love wearing it with my favorite jean jacket (but really, is there anything I CAN’T work with a jean jacket?) and I’m obsessed with the way Lisa wore it with her gorgeous teal heels from just fab.  

Next time I find this baby in my swap bag, it's time to try a metallic belt...that would dress it up perfectly for wedding season!

Do you have any items in your closet that you can never tire of? 

No comments:

Post a Comment