Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Can't Stop the Crop


Much like Pringles, I've recently found that once you start loving crop tops, you just can't stop. I'm not talking about shirts that are so short you can actually consider them a bra...just the ones that offer a hint of skin. A sneak peek is welcome in many forms whether it's triangle cut outs, a bare summer back, or toned legs in a mini skirt of the perfect length. 

I figure, if I can't wear these styles now, the moment will pass me by. There's something to be said about trying things in your's 20's and 30's...which is why I'm also strongly considering a tattoo on my wrist (just half kidding, Mom!) 







Top: Nordstrom (love this off the shoulder version, too!) | Shorts: Target | Purse: Nordstrom (similar) | Sandals: LOFT 
Sunnies: Ditto (use code SADB for first month free!) | Necklace: Forever 21

What inspires you to try different trends?

No comments:

Post a Comment