When packing for a winter weekend at the lake house, there are a few items I can't leave home without. We usually have a good mix of downtime and activities on the schedule so I like to bring pieces that can be used for both...whether we're going sledding and making indoor s'mores or sitting by the fire (competitively) playing 2048, I like to be comfortable but stylish at the same time.
7 things to pack for the weekend:
1. A cozy sweater you can dress up or down
2. A blanket scarf for chilly nights
3. Leggings (to go with the cozy sweater, of course)
5. Winter-proof boots...This Sperry pair has been on my wishlist for months, they are perfect!
6. A travel bag for books, magazines and my computer (complete with a shoe compartment)
7. A good pair of sunglasses...I like the way the colored lenses stand out against the snow